The summer of 2020 has impacted virtually every aspect of our lives and summer camps is no exception. In mid-March we began planning for what our summer camp programs might look like in 2020.
In the video below, Avid4 Adventure CEO, Paul Dreyer, answers several questions about summer 2020 camps including:
- How did Avid4 Adventure develop their programs for the summer of 2020?
- Why did Avid4 Adventure choose to run camp this year when so many other camps canceled for this summer?
- What are the challenges and successes you've seen with these programs?
- What are parents saying about these programs?
- What does the future hold for these programs after the summer of 2020?
Are you still looking to fill up your summer? You can find a list of all available camps here.